PLEASE TELL US WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT LIVING OR WORKING IN THE ALLATOONA COMMUNITY AREA OF BARTOW COUNTY!
1. What are the good things (STRENGTHS) about our Allatoona Community?
2. What are the problems (WEAKNESSES) in our Allatoona Community?
3. What are the things we can do to improve (OPPORTUNITIES) our Allatoona Community?
4. What are the things that keep us from improving (THREATS) our Allatoona Community?
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FEEDBACK:
■ Use the questions above as a guide for your thought process
■ Write, or email, your opinion about what you want for this Community:
- Bring your comments to the next Allatoona Community Meeting; or
- Mail them to the Allatoona Community Association at P.O. Box 1161, Acworth, GA 30102; or
- Email email@example.com;or
- Call the ACA line and leave your message; 770-884-4453
WHY SHOULD ALLATOONA COMMUNITY RESIDENTS & BUSINESSES SPEAK UP?
Bartow County is participating in the Georgia Department of Community Affairs Comprehensive Planning process for Georgia Counties. (You can see the full document “Bartow County Planning & Zoning Comprehensive Plan” posted online at www.bartowga.org in the Planning and Zoning section.) The Allatoona Community Association, Inc. (ACA) has surveyed Allatoona Community residents and submitted results in keeping with County assessment format. The ACA continues to address the issues raised with Bartow County officials and through ACA strategic planning.